RFP for various Medical Equipments
Document Link : RFP for Medical equipments_GIMS_Microsoft
RFP for various Medical Equipments
Wadhwani Initiative for Sustainable Health Care (WISH) is the flagship program of Lords Education & Health Society (LEHS), a society registered under Society Registration Act, 1862. LEHS works towards improving the quality of life and access to primary healthcare services for the underserved communities. The Organization is implementing primary healthcare models through partnership with state governments, international agencies and the private sector by appropriately introducing promising healthcare innovations in the public health system in order to build an equitable, innovation-led and evidence-based quality healthcare system within easy reach of the underserved population of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Assam.
LEHS invites quotation from authorized brand partners for supply of following monitoring and treatment equipment with the given specifications:
|Sr. No.||Item Name||Specification||Quantity||Rate||GST%||GST Amt||Total 1 unit Amt||Grand Total|
|1.||Central Monitoring System
|· Central Station monitor with 24inch or more colour LCD Display
· Patient monitors should be provided with the networking with central nursing station
· Facility to display real time and trend data of minimum 16 bedside monitors
· Facility to record and display last 120 hours of patient information such as vital signs , alarm status, arrhythmia recall with ECG waveforms, full disclosure of waveforms, patient data etc. for all bedside monitors. All different review windows should be time-synchronised with each other.
· Should record and display full disclosure of all waveforms for last 120 hours.
· Should have facility to take NIBP measurement from central station.
· Should have default alarm limits and customizable parameter settings
· Monitors shall provide the capability to enter patient information at both bedside and central monitor.
· Should have facility to transfer the data of patients from one bedside monitor to other.
· Should have two-way communication with bedside monitor, alarm settings should be possible from central station.
· Should have capability form HL 7 interface
· Should be upgradable to monitoring telemetry module
· Must be supplied with network laser printer for printing of review/trend data from central station & any bedside monitor connected in network, cost of networking of monitors should also be included in cost etc.
|2.||T Piece Resuscitator (Fischer and Paykel)||Medical Grade- Superior Manometer Medical Grade- Superior Manometer, accuracy up to 80 CM H2O(+/-1.6CM H2O)
PIP Control- Easy-to-grip knob for adjustment of exact peak inspiratory Pressures
Convenient Mounting Options- A Range of mounting options for bed and pole set ups in L&D
|3.||CO2 Laparoscopic Insufflator(DVFLOW- 40-M) (Divine)||Purpose- Laparoscopic insufflators deliver carbon dioxide(CO2) gas into the peritoneal cavity to facilitate laparoscopic surgical procedures.
Gas type- CO2
Insufflation pressure Range in mm HG between 31 and 40ures.
Gas type- CO2
Insufflation pressure Range in mm HG between 31 and 40
Flow settings- Yes
Flow setting range in L.Min- upto 40
Over Pressure protection
Audio and visual Alarm
Activation Pressure – 2 mm Hg
Time Delay allowed for indication of insufflation- 2 sec
Peritoneal Pressure Gauge/Display
External cylinder Gauge/Display
Low Pressure alarm system
Hydrophobic bacterial filter
Video monitoring capability
Gas warming /humidifying
Power Input-220-240 AC,50 Hz as appropriate fitted with Indian Plug
Silicon Insufflator Tube(in Meter)- Less than or equal to 2.5
Power Cable (in Meter) -1.5
CO2 Filter- 1(pack of 10)
Universal wrench for cylinder to be provided- 1
Set of appropriate gas connectors, high pressure tubing, regulators & flow meters – 1 set
Pls read the below terms and conditions carefully before submitting your quotation:
- Your quotation should have JOB ID XXXXXX mentioned in the subject line
- Quotation should be in favour of Lords Education & Health Society, New Delhi
- Delivery would be required at GIMS, Greater Noida within 5 days of receiving the purchase order/advance whichever is earlier.
- Kindly mention your payment & delivery terms in your quotation
- Please provide your best rate with taxes in the format given above
- If there is any freight and forwarding charge, it should be mentioned separately against each line item
- Delivery lead time should be mentioned separately against each line item
- Any breakage/ damage during transit will be the sole responsibility of the vendor therefore vendor may consider transit insurance to cover their risk
- Payment terms: Final payment will be made through cheque/NEFT within 10 days of receiving material.
- LEHS reserves the right to cancel the RFP and may call for fresh bids. LEHS also has the right to reject any bid without assigning any reason.
- If there is delay in delivery, the penalty clause will be imposed as per LEHS policy. LEHS also reserves the right to cancel the entire order in case of delay for more than 10 days from the scheduled delivery dates.
- Bids incomplete in any respect, will not be considered for evaluation
Please submit the following as enclosures or attachment with your quotation:
- Copy of registration documents/certificate and most recent renewal as a legal entity
- License or permission, if any for doing business
- Partner Certificate
- PAN Copy
- GST Registration copy
Interested vendors are requested to submit their quotation by e-mail only at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 18:00 hrs, 3rd April, 2022 and address to: The Chief Executive Officer, Lords Education & Health Society. The proposals received after the due date will not be considered.