RFP for supplying bags & canopy with branding in Guwahati, Assam
Click Below link and Download Word File https://wishfoundationindia.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/RFP-for-supplying-bags-canopy-with-branding-in-Guwahati-Assam.doc
LEHS invites quotation for supplying bags and canopy with branding in Guwahati, Assam
Wadhwani Initiative for Sustainable Health Care is the flagship program of Lords Education & Health Society (LEHS), a registered non-profit organization in India. LEHS works towards improving the quality of and access to primary healthcare services for the underserved communities. LEHS is implementing primary healthcare models through partnership with state governments, international agencies and the private sector by appropriately introducing promising healthcare innovations in the public health system in order to build an equitable, innovation-led and evidence-based quality healthcare system within easy reach of the underserved population of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Assam.
LEHS under project supported by LGTVP invites proposals for bags and canopy with ours and donor branding as per the below specifications:
|Sr. NO.||Description of the Item(s) / Service(s)||Specification||Number of Unit||Unit Price||Total||GST %||Final Amount|
|1||Branded Canopy with branding||
Size- 8ft X 8ftX 6.5, Logo printed, fabric with flex & Bag pack with wheel
Preferred Brand- Skybags, Safari, AT, VIP
Outer Material: Nylon, Color: Black
Capacity: 27-30 Litres;
Nos of compartments: 2 Laptop Compatibility: Yes Strap Type: Adjustable
|4||Freight/ Transportation Charges for Guwahati Assam|
Design file will be provided by LEHS (shortlisted agency may require to do minor corrections).
Interested agencies/companies/firms are requested to submit their proposals/bids considering the points mentioned below:
- The firm/agency registration is mandatory under GST.
- Kindly provide your commercials with clearly mentioning GST amount.
- Please specify the tax rate. If taxes are not mentioned properly than offer will be treated inclusive of all taxes.
- The firm/agency should have prior experience working with NGOs and successfully delivering similar assignments.
- Any breakage/damage during the transportation of material, will be the sole responsibility of the agency and in no case LEHS will be held liable to compensate for any damages.
- The firm/agency should be in a position to complete the assignment within 10 days of signing the PO/agreement with LEHS.
- LEHS reserves the right to award the contract to one or more bidders, accordingly the final requirements may be divided among successful bidders. The quantities so divided will be at sole discretion of LEHS.
- LEHS reserves the right to cancel the bid(s) and may call for fresh bids. LEHS also has the right to reject any bid without assigning any reason.
- If there is delay in delivery, the penalty clause will be imposed as per LEHS policy. LEHS also reserves the right to cancel the entire order in case of delay for more than 5 days from the scheduled delivery/installation date.
- Bids incomplete in any respect, will not be considered.
Mandatory Documents required with proposal/bid/rate quotation:
- Covering letter mentioning the RFP details (on company letter head)
- Company brief profile
- Registration certificate/legal entity documents
- PAN Copy
- GST Registration copy
- Audited financials of last three years
Interested agencies are requested to submit detailed proposals by e-mail only at email@example.com latest by 5.00 PM on 20th April 2022.
The proposals received after the due date will not be considered.